Het meest voordelige opvulmateriaal!
Bubble wrap is an elastic and transparent packaging material. It is used to safely wrap and protect fragile products. Blister pack consists of a layer of bubbles filled with air. The many little air pockets create a field of bubbles that protect valuable items.
How is bubble wrap made?
To make bubble wrap a factory follows 5 steps.
- A polyester resin is mixed in an extruder.
- Two layers of polyester resin are taken out of the extruder.
- The layers of resin are placed in a drum. The suction in the drum creates little nubs.
- Another layer of resin is added on top of the nubs.
- The sheets of blister pack are cut into shape and rolled onto a massive role.
Our bubble wrap envelopes are made using a similar technique.
Our bubble wrap specifications
The rolls are 100 m x 100 cm. This makes the total surface area 100 m². The bubbles themselves are 10 x 5 mm. Want to order more than 100 coils of blister pack? We can create a unique offer just for you. Send us an email for more information.
Buying blister pack
We send most of our orders through PostNL. All orders that are made before 10 pm arrive the very next day. All orders sent within the Netherlands and Belgium using PostNL are delivered free of charge. Some orders are so big that we need to use a pallet to deliver it. If that is the case we use a different company than PostNL.
Once you’ve wrapped your products in a protective layer of wrap, you’ll need to make sure that your package is packed in a sturdy envelope or box. Using a cardboard envelope for instance or a sturdy box is very important.